So many things I want to know, so much i want to share,
What is it that stopping me?
I know not, nor do I have the courage to ask.
Time flows on, hearts melt and mend,
I leave behind a piece of me and reclaim my pound of share!
The cycle continues with immaculate precision,
what's left of me, is an echo of time forgone!
why is it then the cry of new beckon eludes the heart,
an urge to climb back and fight out the pride!
A courage to love again, accept the hurt and give more
Who are we, if not possessed of the desire,
to create something beautiful, a story to live by ...
What is it that stopping me?
I know not, nor do I have the courage to ask.
Time flows on, hearts melt and mend,
I leave behind a piece of me and reclaim my pound of share!
The cycle continues with immaculate precision,
what's left of me, is an echo of time forgone!
why is it then the cry of new beckon eludes the heart,
an urge to climb back and fight out the pride!
A courage to love again, accept the hurt and give more
Who are we, if not possessed of the desire,
to create something beautiful, a story to live by ...
No comments:
Post a Comment